Tuesday, July 28, 2009

we get to philly...

just a short note as time is brief before we leave our little haven on cedar street to get to the park where we are doing a 2pm performance of fairytales... we made it to philly last night after a grand adventure of our first flat as we were driving through camden with the lights and skyline of philadelphia in the distance... we were stranded at a nothing gas station not sure what to do so rose and avatar headed off into the streets and highways of camden to find a flat fix place or a tire or something... yana and myself (charlotte) stay with the bus and take the time to do a little organizing of the bus... amazing long story short, the angels of camden came to our rescue -- rose and av find rob who drives them back to the bus with the two tires they bought and then helps them find the wonderful trucker crew nearby and all these wonderful 5 help us for hours to get a new tire on the rim and the adorable little boys Rob's two kids rob jr and ali keep us company -- such an amazing experience!!!
sending kisses to all from the road and keep posted for more...
magical real love,
charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Dropping by real quick to say thanks to you for truly making my day! Not sure which two of your number I spoke to in Rittenhouse Square today (I was the very tall one with glasses), but you were both lovely wonderful people, and although I wish I had seen your performance, I'm glad I happened by at the right time. :)

    (So now I'm trapped back at work for the next few hours with your golden sprig tucked in my shirt, and people are asking me what it's for... ^_^)

    ReplyDelete